Monday, January 25, 2010

Weekend Whirlwind!

I am always suprised/depressed at how fast the weekend flys by but at the same time I am oh so greatful to be getting more weeks of the semester behind me. This weekend was supposed to be filled with working on finishing a literature review that I am supposed to do for a paper I am working on with the professor I work with, Dr. Bahr. I am extremely interested in the project but wedding stuff is too much of an easy distraction.


So here's what I got done this weekend....

I bought two of these puppies, which hopefully will keep out reception nice and toasty after the sun goes down. They are over 7 feet tall (when put together, not boxed) which was some cause for concern but luckily they fit just fine in my little accord. They come sans the margarita, so sorry for those of you who were excited about that...

Andrew figured out how to print out half of the invitations (bless him!) and I got the rest printed out at Kinko's. We stuffed the invitation envelopes with the invitiations, pictures, and put mailing labels on all of them. All we have left to do is print out the resonse cards and put the proper postage on everything and we will be good to go!

Other than that, we had a game night on Saturday with some friends which was a lot of fun. We also tried to have a date night on Friday but the snowstorm that started just as we were leaving proved problematic and we had to cancel. We are going to try to go on a date this week before Andrew goes to his race this weekend to make up for our failed date attempt this past weekend!

Sorry for the pretty lame post, I've got a case of the Monday's....

No comments:

Post a Comment