Thursday, January 21, 2010

I love to see the temple....

 

Tonight Andrew and I had the opportunity to go to the Provo Temple. It was ward temple night and well since we aren't the best at going on our own (something we MUST get better at) we decided to capitalize on this opportunity. We had quite the busy day with Andrew working, doing a fitness test for his FBI application, applying for other jobs and I working at school, trying to get some homework done, and going to the gym.

As usual we overextended ourselves and Andrew literally had to eat his dinner as I drove us to the temple. Luckily we made it in time to participate in the same session with our ward at 7:40 (supposed to be 7:20 but the temple as HOPPIN!) I think the best part of being in the temple was just sitting in the temple and feel the ahhhh! of being there. Plus, it's our wedding temple so it is particularly meaningful to us! Well, it will be our wedding temple...only a little more than three months!

Developments on the wedding front-- the invitations are driving me NUTS! So Andrew is going to take over (Bless him!), so look for it in your mailbox in a few months! I think this week's trip to Michaels will be the last for me. I just can't think of anything else that I need to use those 40% off coupons for. I will say that Michaels did get quite a bit of business thanks to the wedding, but I've been able to easily justify it thinking that I am saving 40% every time I shop! So in a nutshell, all we have left to do is mail out the darned invitations, buy candy for the candy buffet and go have fun! Yet, I still feel stressed, what is with that? Oh well...p.s. BEST WEDDING BOUQUET EVER...found this on ETSY....

...yes, be jealous! It is awesome and made of only felt and buttons!  So that will be there on May 1st.


After the temple we had a little ward get-together (complete with rice krispies! yum!) and Andrew, Mel, and I played some more Super Mario World! We are close to the end, my new issue is what am I now going to do to occupy my time/ procrastinate when that game has been conquered?

1 comment:

  1. Oooohhhweeee, the Provo temple is beautiful, even if my dad says its not a real temple. (Of course he only considers the Salt Lake to be real (where he was married).

    ReplyDelete