Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I wanna rock and roll all night....

Last night Andrew and I along with my roommates/best friends Rachel, Krystle, Melanie, and Alisha (in spirit) finally were able to play Andrew's Christmas present, Guitar Hero! We have had the band kit for quite some time now but unfortunately left the cords that connect the Wii to the TV and the Wii to the senor bar.

I had it firmly set in my mind that the cords were going to come on Monday (via UPS). Yet on Sunday Andrew kindly reminded me that Monday was a holiday which was good on some accounts (no school) yet not so good on others (does UPS deliver on MLK holiday?) Needless to say, I was ecstatic (maybe that's even understating things) when I found that the cords had come when Rachel and I came back from our morning workout.

So I decided to be a little sneaky and therefore called Andrew's parents and told them the situation and asked if I could grab his Wii stuff so that I could have it all set up when he came over for dinner that night. They kindly obliged so I ran over and picked up the stuff. Meanwhile, I sneakily told Andrew that the cords would hopefully come on Tuesday....BWAHAHAHA

In order for us all to play we still needed more Wiimotes so I ran to target and picked up a brand new black Wiimote that looks pretty spiffy. Krystle and I then did a test run to make sure that everything was connected and to have some fun and luckily it all worked!

Long story short, we rocked out with some friends...played some fun games including Guitar Hero, Mario Kart, and Andrew and I played Super Mario World. It was a fun opportunity to relax before the working week officially started and let loose, and hopefully make us want to... "Party every day!"

No comments:

Post a Comment